1. GOD'S WORD. We read scripture to form us in faith, character, and community.
2. NEW BIRTH. We are invited into a personal relationship with God.
3. MISSION. We partner with God to bring hope and healing to our world.
4. COMMUNITY. We are in it together, loving and being loved, serving and being served, committed to all ages and life stages, as individuals or families.
5. HOLY SPIRIT. We are dependent on God who fills, equips, and empowers us.
6. FREEDOM. We celebrate diversity while maintaining unity in essentials and liberty in non-essentials.